Capturing screenshots on Google Pixel devices is not a Sisyphean task. It is as easy as cutting a butter with a knife. Albeit you can use some thirds party apps to take screenshots if your requirement is more than just a basic screenshot snapping. Here in this tutorial, you will learn how do you screenshot on Google pixel phones (2, 2XL, 3, XL …)?
- Grab your Google Pixel phone.
- Unlock the Pixel phone.
- Now press and hold the power button.
- A pop-up will appear with 4-options: Power off, Restart, Screenshot, and Emergency.
- Tap on the Screenshot option.
- Another alternative way to take a screenshot on Pixel phones is the most common. Press power and volume down button simultaneously
- And the above button combination will capture the screenshot instantly on Google Pixel 2/2XL or 3/3XL.
Alternate method shortcuts keys to capturing screenshot in Google Pixel phones
Second, the question may arise, where to find the captured screenshots in Google Pixel phone. So, just go to Photos app which presents by default on Google Pixel phones. As there is no dedicated gallery app for images and video; Google’s photo app meant to do that job in Pixel. Just like photos and screenshot the videos are also saved in Google’s Photos app in Pixel phones.
Other Useful resources
- The best screenshot tool to use on Windows and Mac. Take screenshots like a pro
- How to make chrome a default browser in Android
- How to take scrolling screenshot on Windows 10, 8.1 & 7
- Take long scrolling screenshot in Redmi devices