Today, Apple’s first full-screen mobile phone – iPhone X becomes a role model for many other smartphone companies those are intermittently trying to copy its design and other features. But today we talk about the turning on and showing of battery percentage in iPhone X. The procedure to turn on the battery percentage is same as other iPhone series like iPhone 8, iPhone 7, iPhone 6 and so on.. Because the core features of these all phone’s operating system are same. But displaying the battery percentage on iPhone X is bit different because after activating it you need to slide the screen from the top right. We know that after the iPhoneX or so-called iPhone 10 is activated, the batter is displayed as an icon by default after entering the system. But there is no percentage figure display, and the user can only roughly understand the remaining battery condition. However, iOS 11 system also supports the battery percentage display, but the thing is how to set the percentage of iPhone X and other models? Today, How2shout brings an iPhone battery percentage display setup tutorial, and also how to show it one iPhone X. Let’s have to look…
How to turn on battery percentage on iPhone X, 8, 7, and in other models
- First switch on your iPhone.
- Go to the System Settings.
- Find the Battery option and select it.
- Now from the battery settings of iPhone X, you will get two option Low Power Mode and Battery Percentage.
- Slide the toggle button given in the front of the Battery percentage and the battery percentage will successfully appear at the front of your iPhone battery icon.
How to show battery percentage on iPhone X
After activating the battery percentage in iPhone X running on iOS 11 you might be thinking how to access or show it. Actually in the iPhone X to get the display of battery percentage you need to open the Control Center which is quite different from the previous generation of iPhones.
- To show the battery percentage slide down the from the iPhone X screen from the top of the screen right to the Notch.
- This will give you access to the iPhone X control center
- As soon as you swipe down the screen, the battery icon starts appearing with the battery percentage. Please see the below-given picture for more reference.
The above is the iPhone X battery percentage setting tutorial, we know that iPhone X is still not brought revolutionary changes in life, basically, enough to use 1-day battery endurance performance is similar to iPhone7 Plus. Therefore, it is recommended that you turn on the iPhone X battery percentage display in order to better understand the mobile phone battery usage.
You might also like:
- Why Should you go for OnePlus 6 over iPhone X?
- How to Show Battery Percentage in Moto G5 plus, Z Play & Z2 Play or Android 7 Nougat
- Is iPhone X is too expensive? Do you really think so…