To run some commands or make some changes at the system services or file level, we have to start a command prompt as an administrator. And here we will show you how to do that with different methods.
Start Windows 10 command prompt (cmd) as administrator
- Go to Windows 10 Search box.
- Type CMD and a result will appear.
- From the left side sub-options select “Run as Administrator“.
- A prompt will appear to confirm the process with the “Yes” button. Click that.
- Now, you have access to the console with Admin rights to change system files and services.
#2nd method for Windows 10, 8 & 7
- Press Win key + R buttons on Keyboard together
- Type “cmd“
- Now press & hold Ctrl + Shift and hit the Enter key.
- A pop-up will click on the Yes button to start Windows 10 command process with the admin rights
#3rd- Windows 7, 8 & 10
- Right-click on the Windows Strat button available at the bottom left.
- A pop-up menu will open
- Select Command Prompt (Adin) option
- If you confirm the subsequent security query, the command prompt will be started as administrator.
Other Quick Tutorials-