A video quality enhancer is a tool that allows us to further modify the quality of our videos. Such an application enables us to tweak the quality of our videos in the way we wish to. We can adjust the brightness, contrast, rotate videos, zoom them, and much more.
Below is the list of best Video Quality Enhancer tools, both free (open source) and paid ones.
DaVinci Resolve is one of the best free video editing & enhancing software in the professional category for Windows, macOS, and Linux. It comes with a lot of tools to enhance the quality of video by using various editing tools. However, as this is an advanced tool, thus new users would need to give some to get used to it. Also, if you are looking for the best free alternative to Avid and Adobe Premiere video editing software then can start using it.
- Advance color corrector techniques
- non-linear editor
- HDR grading tools
- HDR color wheel
- Custom curves & Node Editor
- Supports image editing
- Tools for visual effects and motion graphics
- Easy to adjust contrast, temperature, mid-tone detail, saturation, and more.
Website link– Blackmagicdesign.com
PowerDirector is a good video enhancing tool for beginners who don’t want much complicated things. The interface is quite friendly and probably you will have no issues with it even if you happen to be using it for the first time.
- A lot of features enable you to edit and modify your videos to a good extent.
- You can merge different video clips into one new clip with ease.
- It is customizable to a good extent.
- You can play with colors here and tune the contrast, brightness, etc of your videos in the way you want.
- You can add text, bubbles, icons, etc in your videos.
- It is compatible with Android, iOS.
- It is free.
Website Link: Cyberlink.com
It is another famous tool that can aid you to enhance the quality of your videos. This AI-backed tool makes use of the latest technology to make things easy for you.
- The interface is simple and easy to use.
- You can tweak your videos to a great extent.
- It is customizable to a fine extent.
Website Link: Gdflab.com
Adobe Premiere Pro CC
One of the best and popular video enhancer tools is Premiere Pro CC. It comes loaded with a lot of innovative features which can help you tweak your videos in the way you imagine.
- It is a user-friendly tool for both beginners and professionals in this domain.
- This tool keeps on updating more and more new features to stand up to your expectations.
- It is fast and responsive software.
- Selective color grading, Adobe audio stock, etc are some of the praiseworthy features in it.
Website Link: Adobe.com/products
Topaz Video Enhance AI
Topaz is a trending software to decorate your videos as per your need. It has a lot of features to enhance the quality of your videos.
- You can upscale your videos from SD to HD and from HD to 4k and even up to 8k.
- It helps you to eliminate all the noise and unwanted stuff present in your videos.
- Interlaced videos can be transformed into progressive ones with ease.
- Old videos can also be recovered.
- It not only enhances the video quality but also tries to keep it natural.
- It is a paid tool but you can have a free trial before you make the payment.
Website Link: topazlabs.com
Another useful tool to let you modify the qualities of your videos in a simple manner. It supports video editing quality of 4k and 8k.
- It offers up to forty percent reduction in bitrate.
- It enhances the qualities of all your videos, even some of the dull videos.
- It is an energy-efficient tool.
- It is independent of the content.
Website Link: isize.co
Powerful and handy software to help you to modify your videos like a professional is here. You can do a lot with your videos using this tool.
- The in-built latest technology allows you to edit, update and enhance your videos with ease.
- You will be guided with tutorials, tips, and tricks every time you are trying to modify your videos.
- You can update the brightness, contrast, crop, rotate, edit, zoom, and do much more with your videos.
- The split-screen feature is also supported here.
Website Link: pinnaclesys.com
It is a good software to edit your videos and it also comes packed with tutorial videos to help you to get familiar with this tool and use it in the best possible way.
- A user-friendly interface.
- It supports a huge variety of file formats.
- It is highly customizable.
- It comes loaded with social media templates.
- Timeline modifying and trimming are simple.
- Multiple languages are supported here.
- It supports HD, 4k, 2k, etc resolution formats.
Website Link: lwks.com
You can add titles, audio, different effects, etc to your videos with the aid of this tool. You can make your own movie with it.
- It is supported only on iOS and macOS platforms.
- You can add, merge, cut, and do a lot more to your video clips.
- It has over ten powerful video filters which help you to edit your videos like a professional.
- Audio-visual effects, special effects, etc all are welcome features here.
- It comes packed with over eighty audio tracks.
Website Link: apple.com/imovie/
Final Cut Pro X
It supports high-resolution video formats up to 4k and 8k. It is compatible with only macOS and iOS platforms.
- You can crop, rotate, merge, update the contrast, brightness, etc of your videos effortlessly using this tool.
- It is a fast and responsive tool.
- The color grading feature lets you see and feel all the in-depth details of your videos.
- It is a paid tool but you can try the free trial.
- The innovative features allow you to edit videos in the way you want.
Website Link: apple.com/in/final-cut-pro/
A simple yet effective tool out there for you. It boasts of a lot of features like – Colour grading, Planar motion tracking, video stabilization, etc to work wonders for you.
- A wide variety of color curves let you play with colors in your video.
- It comes equipped with many special effects to further enhance the quality of your videos.
- It comes loaded with AI to modify your videos in the best natural way possible.
Website Link- vegascreativesoftware.com
- What is video enhancing software?
It is a tool that allows you to enhance the quality of your videos. you can modify the contrast, brightness, etc of your videos and also crop, rotate, cut, merge, and do a lot more operations with your video clips.
- Can we enhance the quality of videos using a video enhancer tool?
Yes, the quality of videos can be improved to a good extent if we employ this tool in an effective manner.
- What are the examples of video enhancer software?
PowerDirector, Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Pinnacle Studio, Vegas Pro, etc are few examples of such tools.
- Which is the best video enhancer software?
There are few amazing such tools, and after going through this article, I hope you might have got an answer to this question.
- Can I convert a low-quality video into a higher resolution?
Yes, with the aid of video enhancer software, you can do this.