The Windows 7 is the ultimate operating system developed by the Microsoft which still used by the millions of peoples. However, many time because of junk files, some software, file system or any other reason may be appeared those compel use either to perform a system restore to get well stable and optimized state of the Windows 7 OS or completely reinstall the Windows 7 again from scratch using CD/DVD or USB. So, today here we are showing a step by step tutorial to show you the best method to reinstall Windows 7 OS.
Step 1: Hardware drives, serials, and application disks are firstly needed to be found.
The main thing you ought to do before beginning a reinstallation is to make a little stock of all the present applications you have introduced, the ones you utilize the most and the ones you want to dispose of. You can utilize Programs and Features in Windows 7 to see a rundown of the considerable number of uses you have introduced, at that point you can classify by Latest one. The following stage is to tap the Last Used On header segment to demonstrate a rundown of all your most utilized applications. You can make a special folder for driver-related programming, for example, Modem or Video driver utility projects. Select the projects you never again need and snap Uninstall/Change on the command bar.
Step 2: Make some space within the drive
Installation of any software or upgrading of the existing one has required some space in the hard disc. 16 GB of hard disc space in 32-bit and 20 GB in 64-bit is the minimum necessary. It’s best to reexamine the need for everything that you have on your hard disk. Rather, putting away a portion of those old archives you do not access more often or the specific software you used a long time ago.
Step 3: Keep the backup
There are numerous techniques for completing reinforcement in Windows 7. The first thing is the standard Backup which goes down the entirety of your own documents and settings. The following one is System Image, another motivation behind why External hard disks are suggested on the grounds that makes a correct reproduction of your pc.
How to keep the backup of Contacts, stored data, and Microsoft outlook mail
- Select the particular drive you want to backup
- Right-click on the selected folders
- Select the backup option from the drop-down box
You can easily restore your backed up data after reinstallation of windows in your pc, whenever you want.
Step 4: Decide the version of Windows 7 you want to install (32-bit or 64-bit)
To decide this, utilization of the free Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor gave by Microsoft. Likewise, check the producers/engineers site for every one of your applications and equipment gadgets. In the event that your PC accompanied 64 bit Windows 7, you won’t see the prompt advantages and would like to minimize to the 32-bit engineering. This is particularly valid on the off chance that you just have 1 to 3.2 GBs of RAM introduced. It’s likely that framework execution can significantly enhance running the 32-bit edition.
Step 5: Begin the process to Reinstall the Windows 7 with CD or USB
- Go to the Start button.
- Click on the Control Panel.
- From the Windows 7 Control Panel select the System & Security option.
- Now, under the System & Security click on the Backup & Restore.
- You will a link: Recover system settings on your computer click on that.
- At this stage there are two options- one is System restore and the other one is Advance recovery method, click on that.
- Now you will see again two methods to recover the Windows 7: One is “Use system image you created earlier to recover your computer” and another one is “Reinstall Windows (requireWindowss installation disc).” Select the second one.
- The computer will ask you do you have an installation disc, click on Yes.
- Now insert the Windows 7 bootable Disc or plug the USB drive.
- After the above step, your system will ask you to back up your files such as pictures, music, documents etc. to an external drive, DVD, CD or Flash USB drive. If you required the backup then click on the Backup now option otherwise just click on the SKIP button.
- “Restart your computer and continue the recovery” text will flash with buttons Restart and Cancel. If you wish to reinstall the Windows 7 operating system then click on the Restart button otherwise CANCEL.
Screenshots for the above steps
You might also like to know about:
- How to Reset Windows 10 Password without Admin Login
- I Forgot My Windows Laptop Password – How to Reset?
- How To Create a Windows 10 or 8 Recovery Drive using USB flash drive
- How to install and uninstall fonts on Windows 10 or older Windows versions