Google account a.k.a Gmail account that you can use to access all Google services and products such as Gmail, G-drive, Photos, Google Music, Google cloud, Google Analytics and more on any device. You just need to connect the device’s applications those support the Google services using the Google account or Gmail ID. But if you a person that uses different devices or smartphone or keep changing them and in case you forget to sign out your Google account from any of them then what would you do?
Suppose somewhere you used the unknown device to log in your Google account and in rush your forget to log out, however, you can remove or log out that particular device remotely. Even you can log out or remove all devices signed in with your Gmail ID. Whether it is an Android smartphone, iOS devices, Windows, Macs or Linux PC or laptop it doesn’t matter. It can be possible with the help of Google devices & activity tool that identifies and list all the logged in devices used by any particular Gmail ID.
This Google Device activity tool is not only helpful to sign out all device but also to stop some kind of suspicious activities on devices you don’t remember anymore or in case you simply want to know how many devices are connected to your Google account.
How to remove devices connected from Google account?
- Go to the Google Activity Tool: As I said it is a tool to track all the Google account connected devices. Here is the link: https://myaccount.google.com/intro
- Sign in & Security: Under this option, you will find multiple options, click on Device activity & Security events.
- Device activity & security events: To review all your devices just click on the Sign in option in order to review those recently accessed by using your account.
- Log-in using the Gmail ID: Use that particular Gmail that associated or connected with multiple devices those you want to remove.
- Recently Used devices: Click on the Review Devices option.
- You will get all list of devices those are connected to your that specific Google Account.
- Remove Devices: To remove any connected device that generally an Android smartphone or Tablet. Click on that device which you wish to remove from your Google account. You will see a Remove RED color button click on that.
- A Message will appear “Removing access will sign you out of your Google Account and connected apps on your device” with an option Remove, again click on that. In this way, if you have lost your phone you can easily remove it and set it free from the Google Account.
Go to myaccount.google.com and from the Sign & Security card select the Device activity & security option.
Click on the Sign-in link given under the device activity.
From the Recently used device click on the review devices.
To remove Google account from other devices including the one you have with you just click on that and then Remove button option.
Other useful resources: