Videos are much popular than just bland text, that’s why “Instagram” which was started just with image posting, now is not only limited to video posts but also added a feature called Reels to let the people show their talents to the world. Well, here we are only to talk around the posts that contain some sought of Image or video material.
Therefore, if you have added some video to Instagram and now don’t have the backup of it on your local device, then don’t worry still you can get it by simply downloading and saving the Image or video post from Instagram.
Download Instagram Reels or Video Post on Android
- Open a web browser on your Android phone.
- Download APK file of an app called “InsTake Downloader“. Here is the link.
- Tap on the downloaded APK file to install.
- Allow installing a third-party app, if your phone asks for permission.
- Once installed open the app.
- Now, go to your Instagram account
- Visit the Video/Image/Reels post of your account that you want to download and then tap on the three dots given on the Post or Video, and Copy the Link.
- Go to InsTake Downloader and paste the link.
- The Reels/Video/Image post will automatically get downloaded.
Screenshot to get an idea to perform the above steps