A video downloading software allows you to download videos on your system from a host of platforms. These tools enable you to capture your favorite videos from Facebook, Dailymotion, YouTube, and much more. Below is the list of the best video downloader tools carefully selected for you all. The article consists of both free (open source) and paid software.
Best Free Software for Online Video Downloading
1. 4K Video Downloader
4K Video Downloader is one of the best YouTube video downloader desktop apps that can be installed on Windows, macOS, and Linux systems. It aids you to download videos from a number of famous websites such as YouTube, Facebook, and Vimeo. It enables users to download video, audio, subtitles, and playlists. Further, we can convert Video to MP3, create slideshows, and more. It comes with 5 tools- 4K Video Downloader, 4K Stogram (for Instagram), 4K YouTube to MP3,4K Slideshow Maker, and 4K Video to MP3.
- You can download any video simply by copy-pasting the URL in the search box.
- The interface is quite simple and easy.
- It can download the entire YouTube playlist in a single go.
- It also saves annotations and subtitles of each and every YouTube video that you download through it.
- You can download videos in high quality, ranging from – 1080p HD, 4K, 8K, etc.
- It is not only limited to YouTube, but you can also download videos from more trending websites like – FaceBook, TikTok, Dailymotion, etc.
- YouTube private content can be downloaded without even signing in to it.
- With many more exciting features, it is quite safe and secure to use.
- It is a paid software.
Website Link: www.4kdownload.com
It is a browser-based Youtube Video Downloader and quite effective. It offers multiple resolutions to save the video on Windows, Linux, Android, macOS, iOS, and other platforms using the browser. Also offers a browser extension to grab videos with one click. By default the format is WebM and for MP4, it will play the selected video and the user just need to right-click on it to select the Save option.
- Easy to interface
- To problematic advertisements
- Multiple Resolutions
- Works on platforms with browser
- The extension is available for one-click download
Website link– savefrom.net
3. Vidmate for Android smartphone
Vidmate is a powerful software to grab and store online youtube and other videos on a smartphone. The user interface is friendly and simple here.
- YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, etc are some of the popular sites whose videos you can download from this tool.
- It also comes loaded with the live TV feature and this allows you to watch live TV with over two hundred channels.
- It is quite famous for its rapid browsing and download speed.
- It is a free tool.
Website Link: Vidmate.en.download.it/
4. Keepvid Online Video Downloader
Keepvid is one of the best online video downloaders available out there. It is currently accessible for desktop only and you can use it via Chrome or Firefox web browser on your PC.
- You can download your favorite videos from a number of websites just by copy-pasting the URL in the search box.
- You can edit videos as per your choice.
- You can create a Slideshow with the aid of this tool.
- Text and watermark can be integrated with the help of this software.
- You can make GIFs with it.
- It is customizable to a good extent and you can do a lot with your videos and audios.
- It is free software.
- It is safe and secure.
Website Link: keepvi.id
Itubego the help of this powerful tool, you can download videos with just a single click from numerous websites. You can further play with your videos and convert them into the format of your choice.
- You can download videos from over ten thousand websites from this software as claimed by the official website.
- You can download an entire YouTube playlist.
- Subtitles of the videos can be downloaded with it.
- It is quite responsive and fast and you will hardly notice lags provided your internet connection is good.
- With the turbo fast mode feature, the download speed gets a huge boost.
- It is highly customizable and you can further edit or modify your videos and audios.
- You simply need to copy-paste the URL and then select the format of the video and then download it.
- It is free for android and paid for Windows and macOS.
Website Link: itubego.com
One of the Best video grabbers that help you save your favorite videos from various websites. The website claims that it can help you download videos from over nine hundred websites.
- YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, etc are some of the trending sites whose videos you can download with it.
- You can select your video format and quality and then save it for further download and afterward download with a single click.
- Windows and macOS both platforms are supported by this tool.
- It also acts as a video to audio converter.
- You can edit, modify and play with your videos and audios as per your wish.
- YouTube subtitles can be downloaded with this software too.
- It also has the feature to download an entire YouTube playlist.
- You can copy-paste near about fifteen videos at once for downloading.
- You can schedule downloads, queue downloads, get download pop-ups, and much more with it.
- The interface is user-friendly and you receive good customer service and technical support.
- It is a paid software.
Website Link: Snapdownloader.com
A fast and reliable tool for downloading videos. But, you can do a lot more than just online video downloads with the help of this software.
- Videos can be cut, split, merged, and many more effects can be added to them.
- You can crop your downloaded videos.
- You can download the subtitles of your videos and then hide or display them as per your choice.
- Grayscale, edge, Mirror, Paint, etc are some of the special visual effects available here.
- Videos can be rotated (90, 180, or 270) degrees, and you can also mirror flip the videos.
- You can create GIFs, remove unwanted background sound, correct Fisheye, stabilize video, add watermark, etc.
- It is available for free for seven days trial and afterward, you have to purchase it.
- It supports both Windows and macOS.
Website Link: www.videoproc.com
ClipGrab offers you a simple and easy interface to save online videos for offline usage. It is quite friendly and you can master it with a few day’s usages.
- It is both a video downloader as well as a video converter.
- You can download videos from YouTube, FaceBook, and much more.
- Video formats supported here are MPEG4, MP3, WMV, OGG Vorbis, and Ogg Theora, FLV, and WebM.
- It is a free tool.
- It supports Linux, Windows, and macOS platforms. Learn- How to install ClipGrab on Ubuntu 20.04 LTs
Website Link: Clipgrab.org
9. Orbit Downloader
Orbit Downloader free YouTube downloader is used by tons of people for downloading YouTube and other online videos. Not only YouTube, but you can also download videos from a number of social media websites also.
- It offers a fast download speed.
- It supports video downloads from websites that use anti-leaching technology, like – YouTube in general.
- You can assign the task, then it will deal automatically with your files.
Website Link: Orbitdownloader.com
10. FlashGot Opensource
FlashGot Opensource is an extension for the Mozilla browser. It is a fast and responsive tool for downloading online videos? Here is one of such tools. You can copy-paste and download multiple files all at once here.
- It is compatible with the Mozilla browser running on Linux, Windows, and macOS platforms.
- ‘FlashGot Selection’ feature enables you to save items highlighted by you on the page, including text-based links also.
- The ‘Build Gallery’ feature allows you to download all the content at once in an array type.
- Shortcut keys for multiple functions.
- Safe and secure and also customizable.
Webiste Link: flashgot.net
Videoder is free Windows 10/7 PC or laptop and Android video downloader software features night mode and offers multiple themes in a user-friendly interface which you can learn and master in a few times usage.
- Online video downloads from multiple websites like – Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube, Facebook, etc is supported here.
- It has the option to download entire YouTube playlists.
- Fast download speed.
- Up to 4K resolution video downloads supported here.
- Many other features with a secure environment.
- It is compatible with Windows, and also has a dedicated android app.
- It is a free tool.
Website Link: www.videoder.com
→ What is Video downloading software used for?
A video downloading software enables you to download online videos from numerous websites, like - YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, and so on.
→ How to download videos using video downloading software?
Most of the software has the common method of copy-paste for downloading videos such as from YouTube in which you have to follow the following steps:
1. Just launch the video from a random website that you want to download.
2. Go to any popular Video download such as Keepvid, savefrom, and 4k downloader.
3. Simply head to your tool and then paste it in the box there and click ok/enter/download.
4. Now, you will have to select the format, quality, etc of your video and then proceed further.
5. Hit the download button Your video will be downloaded to your storage.
→ What are the examples of video downloading software?
There are many such video downloader software examples, ranging from - Keepvid, 4K Downloader, Vidmate, FlashGot, and so on.
→ Which is the best video downloading software?
There are quite a few best online video grabber software, and after going through this article, I hope you might have picked up your favorite and best video downloading software.
→ Which is the best YouTube downloader?
There are some of the most popular tools which allow you to download YouTube videos, and almost all the ten best tools covered in this article enable you to download videos from YouTube. So, you might have found your answer already.