A couple of days back, I have downloaded an Android Apk file from the internet on my Oneplus 5 smartphone. But after installing it something bad happened to my phone. The Chrome browser of my Android phone starts opening spam website automatically; when I unlock my device. It was really annoying, I also used a couple of Antivirus software like Avast, Virus cleaner and more but none of them able to remove this adware from my phone. Then after an internet search, I came to know it is hidden app with no name which installed on my Android phone without my permission. Finally, got a very simple way to stop websites from opening automatically in the browser the in Android while unlocking it.
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- From the settings menu select the Apps option.
- Find out an App installed on your phone with no name, I mean the app which is blank and only shows the size of the installed files. Usually, it resides at the bottom, so just scroll down to the bottom and you will find it. Please see the screenshot for reference.
- Now tap on that blank installed app and select the option or button called Uninstall.
- Confirmed the uninstallation by tapping on the OK button and it will stop the automatically opening of the spam websites in the Android browser when you unlock the device.
Hope this tutorial helps, if you are getting any other problem then please let us know and we will try to find out the solution for that too.